- Masters / 4 years Bachelors degree in Economics, Economics and Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or related equivalent degree from a HEC recognized University / Institution in at least 2nd Division.
- Applicant seeking admission on the basis of DEGREE other than those awarded by Public Sector Universities of Pakistan must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Equivalence Committee of the University of Karachi.
- Candidates awaiting their final exams results can also apply on their own risk. They have to submit their final results atleast three days prior to the date of Final Admission List.
- The eligible candidates will be required to qualify an admission test (sample test papers are available on AERC’s website). GAT (Subject) conducted by NTS or GRE (Advanced Economics) Test scores in the last two years may be acceptable in lieu of the test.
- NOTE: : WALK-IN IS ALLOWED ON SUBMISSION OF FILLED PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH ALL ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF DOCUMENTS, C.N.I.C., & PAYMENT OF A FEE RS. 2000/-
How to Apply
- Completed Application on a prescribed Application Form (available on AERC’s website or obtained from Graduate Studies Programme Office, AERC) with CASH / PAYORDER only of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Applied Economics Research Centre, must be received by SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 during 4:30 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
NOTE: Incomplete Application Forms will not be accepted.Sample Test Paper Non-Economist 2017-18 Fall-Evening