- Masters / 4 years Bachelors degree in Economics, Economics and Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or related equivalent degree from HEC recognized University / Institution in at least 2nd Division.
- Applicant seeking admission on the basis of DEGREE other than those awarded by Public Sector Universities of Pakistan must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Equivalence Committee of the University of Karachi.
- Candidates awaiting their final exam results can also apply, at their own risk. They MUST have to submit their final transcript before the commencement of 2nd Quarter.
- The eligible candidates will be required to qualify an admission test (sample test papers are available on AERC’s website). GAT (Subject) conducted by NTS or GRE (Advanced Economics) Test scores in the last two years may be acceptable in lieu of the test.
- NOTE: WALK-IN IS ALLOWED AT ALL TEST CENTRES ON SUBMISSION OF FILLED PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH ALL ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF DOCUMENTS AND C.N.I.C. & PAYMENT OF A FEE OF Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply
- Completed Application on a prescribed Application Form (available on AERC’s website or obtained from Graduate Studies Programme Office, AERC), with CASH / MONEY ORDER of Rs. 500/- only must be received by DECEMBER 31, 2019.
- APPLY TO: Graduate Program Officer, Room # 121, First Floor,
Applied Economics Research Centre, University of Karachi, Karachi.
NOTE: Incomplete Application Forms will not be accepted.